(1) The collection, processing, and use of your data takes place within the framework of the statutory provisions, about which you can be informed in detail at www.datenschutz.de. In the following, we will explain to you which information we collect during your visit to our websites and how it is used:
1. Collection and processing of data, including personal data:
Each time a user accesses a PROCON GmbH webpage and every time a file is retrieved, data on this process is stored in a log file. The data is exclusively stored for internal system-related and statistical purposes. The following data is being stored for each retrieval:
- Name of the retrieved file
- Date and time of retrieval
- Transferred data
- A message indicating whether the retrieval was successful
- Description of the type of web browser used
- Inquiring domain
Any personal details, such as your name, address, telephone number or email address, will not be collected, unless you provide this information voluntarily, for example, as part of a desired registration, survey, contract or a request for information.
2. Use and transfer of personal data:
Insofar as you have provided us with personal data, we will use it solely for the purpose of technical administration of our website and to fulfill your wishes and requirements, in particular for the execution of the contract concluded with you or to respond to your inquiry.
You personal data will not be disclosed, sold or otherwise transmitted to third parties, unless
- it is required for the handling of orders or contracts. For example, it may be necessary for us to pass on your address and order data to our suppliers if you have ordered products.
- It is required for billing purposes.
- You have previously consented.
3. Right to Information:
On written request we will be happy to inform you what personal data we have stored about you (such as name, address, telephone number, date of birth).
4. Automatically Recorded, Non-Personal Data; Creation of Cookies; Auxiliary Programs, Active Content:
When accessing our website, we automatically collect information (i.e. not through a registration) that cannot be attributed to a particular person (e.g., through an Internet browser or operating system, domain names of web pages from which access occurred via a web link, number of visits, average time of stay, pages viewed). Our company uses this information to constantly improve the appearance of our website, update it, and thus increase its attractiveness. When you visit our website/websites, it may be that information provided by us is stored in the form of a “cookie” on your computer, which will automatically recognize your computer the next time you visit our homepage. Cookies allow us to customize a website according to your wishes or to store your password so that you do not have to re-enter it every time.
If you do not wish for us to recognize information through your computer, please adjust the settings in your Internet browser to delete cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies, or to alert you every time before a cookie is stored.
This website uses Java Script. If you do not want to use this content for security reasons, you should deactivate the corresponding setting of your browser.
5. Analysis Services:
If you do not agree to the storage and evaluation of the data from your visit to the aforementioned websites, you can always object to the storage and use of the data with one mouse click below. Please note that, for technical reasons, your consent/revocation will apply to all (three) of our aforementioned websites.
In this case, an opt-out cookie will be stored in your browser, which means that Piwik will not collect any session data. Note: If you delete your cookies, the opt-out cookie will also be deleted and must be activated again if necessary.
(2) Safety Instructions:
We strive to provide all necessary technical and organizational security measures to store your personal data in such a way that it will not be accessible to third parties or the public. Should you wish to contact us by email, we would like to point out that the confidentiality of the information provided cannot be completely guaranteed in this communication channel. We therefore recommend that you provide us with confidential information only by mail.
(3) You have the right to revoke your consent with effect for the future at any time. Your personal data will be deleted:
- if you revoke your consent to have it stored,
- if it is no longer required to fulfill the purpose pursued; or
- if its storage is prohibited for other legal reasons
(4) Please send your revocation of consent by mail, fax or email to the following contact. If you have any other questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please write to us at the following address:
Bramfelder Chaussee 41
22177 Hamburg, Germany
Telefon: 040 600 198 50
Telefax: 040 600 198 75